10 Ways of Cultivating Happiness
Happiness is an unconditional emotion. Sometimes we are brought up to believe that we need a certain income or a certain size house or a certain number of friends, or look a certain way to be happy. These are all illusions and tricks of the ego. We ARE unconditional joy and happiness. It is natural for us to express this joy. It is our main guidance mechanism, that allows us as souls to evolve and express ourselves in human form, and have an enjoyable journey.
Below are 10 ways that you can cultivate the feeling of happiness in your day to day life.
1. Be thankful in every moment for all the good in your life.
2. Focus on doing what you love and enjoy.
3. Only relate to and interact with family, friends and acquaintances that are in your best and highest good.
4. Receive, accept, allow and keep what you want and like with gratitude.
5. Trust and follow your intuitions.
6. Believe in yourself.
7. Do what you can to achieve your goals and be successful.
8. Give and receive love with the people in your life.
9. Be flexible in your thoughts, meditate to gain mental clarity and focus.
10. Exercise each day and eat all the right nutrients for your body
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing