Yoga is the practice of holding body postures and controlling breathing.
The benefits of yoga are:
– Increased flexibility of the body
– Increased strength of the body
– It tones your muscles
– Increased balance of the body
– Increased relaxation
– Increased endorphins
– It is a good meditation
– It helps to connect the body to the mind and spirit
– It is good for your lymphatic system, your circulation and your immune system
– It increases your agility and the resilience of your body
– It is a good aerobic and cardiovascular workout
There are many different kinds of yoga, but they are all about stretching your body, balancing your body and controlling your breathing. A good way to start doing yoga is to go to a yoga class where you will be guided by a yoga instructor. They will make sure that your technique and posture is correct.
Yoga can also help to release negative stuff from meridians and chakras. It is a physical pathway to spiritual growth. It should be complemented by the spiritual and mental pathways to spiritual growth as well, so that you don’t become attached to needing to do yoga to feel good.
You can release negative stuff from your meridians and chakras easily by having a Light Axis Healing Session. Namaste.
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing