Easy ways to combat bouts of depression, desperation and paranoia.
Most people experience a big time of depression or time of sadness at least once in their lives. Some people experience bouts of depression and desperation after that initial time of depression. Other people experience bouts of depression because they have recently experienced very traumatic experiences that have temporarily alienated them from life.
Extreme depression can be dangerous as it can lead to suicidal thoughts and to suicide. People with extreme depression and people who are having suicidal thoughts, should go to their doctor and speak to them about it as they may need to have anti-depressants prescribed for them, just so they can get through that really hard time in their lives.
Depression can go hand in hand with feelings of desperation and paranoia. These negative feelings can exacerbate each other.
Below are some easy natural ways that any individual can combat bouts of depression or desperation:
– Go outside and take deep breaths of fresh air at any time of day.
– Go to a nice park where there are trees or grass. The colour green makes you feel happier and more at ease. The trees and grass and sunlight will heal your DNA and emotions.
– Eat some salted mixed nuts (if you are not allergic to them). There are nutrients in the nuts that act as natural antidepressants. Don’t overeat them.
– Do some aerobic exercise like walking, jogging or running. Yoga and pilates are also good.
– Have a healing session to release your depression, desperation and paranoia really quickly so that you can get on with your life.
– Have a warm shower
– Eat a small snack. Milk is good to relax.
– Speak to a friend or a new person in person or over the phone. Socialising can be good.
– Take a rest or holiday. You may have burnt yourself out.
– Read a good book and keep yourself occupied so that your mind doesn’t wander.
– Find the source of your depression and let go of that from your life.
You can release depression, desperation and paranoia easily and quickly with a Light Axis Healing session with Glen Machin.
Have a Light Axis Healing Session Today
Please also view our courses and books
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing