How to Be More Energized and Increase Your Motivation Levels.
Sometimes people feel tired, drained, lazy and or they might have chronic fatigue or chronic apathy about life. These kinds of feelings can be caused by a variety of factors such as:
– A traumatic event that happened in the past
– Living in difficult circumstances for a long period of time
– Feeling overwhelmed emotionally for a long period of time
– Not seeing a good future for themselves
– Not seeing enough good results and improvement over time
– Not resting, not sleeping enough
– Not eating well
– Not exercising enough
– Negative self talk
This kind of chronic fatigue and apathy and tiredness, can lead to various negative consequences such as:
– Insomnia, Problems with sleep, Oversleeping
– Overeating, undereating
– Overexercising, not exercising
– Feeling low self worth
– Feeling that there is something wrong with them
– Not moving forward enough
– Not having what they want
– Doing nothing and stagnating
– Self doubt
– Giving up
There are many things that a person can do to get back into the mental state of “Being Motivated, Enthusiastic, Excited and Energized”.
Below is list of some ways that may help anyone to feel more energized:
– Getting up in the morning at the same time as the sun rises. The dawn holds a lot of energy and if you rise with the sun, you will also feel a boost in your energy.
– Eat fresh food and cook your own meals. High quality food going into your body will give your more energy. Make sure to eat enough fibre each day. This will make you digestive system flow more, and the more your energy is flowing, then you will also release stagnant energy which will make you more energized.
– Drink enough water each day. This will boost your energy.
– Get some sunlight on your skin each day. This will boost your energy
– Do aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging, bike riding or swimming. These activities boost your lung capacity and stamina and increase blood flow.
– Sleep at least 8 hours a night. If you have a sleep deficit, then sleep it off. Some people have an accumulated sleep deficit of 12-24 hours.
– Develop a daily routine. Your body and mind get used to patterns. Allow yourself to get into a pattern of being energized and staying energized.
– Clear out your emotional trauma and stuff that is leading you to feel apathy and tiredness right now.
A Light Axis Healing Session can help you to release emotional trauma and increase your energy levels, so that you will feel motivated, enthusiastic, and energized right now.
Have a Light Axis Healing Session Today
Please also view our courses and books
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing