How to Create Time for Activities that you Love.
Sometimes people complain that there isn’t enough time to do things that they want to do. Sometimes people feel like they have no time to do what they enjoy.
It is true that sometimes there is a busy phase in life, where there is very little time to do things. These busy times are usually short lived. Most of the time, there is actually plenty of time to do everything that we want to do.
Reasons why people feel that there is no time to do what they enjoy:
– They have taken on too much responsibility
– They are workaholics
– They are over working when they don’t need to
– They are doing things the long way and the hard way, rather than the short and easy way
– They have a negative perspective that makes them feel like time is running out or time is small, even when there is a lot of time. In other words they don’t recognise that there actually is a lot of time.
– They don’t focus on what they are doing completely, so distractions slow them down.
– Not knowing what they should spend time on, and being confused by conflicting options.
Ways that you can Create Time to Do What You Enjoy:
– HAVE A DAILY PLAN
– FOLLOW YOUR DAILY PLAN
– Tell yourself that there is Plenty of Time, regardless of how your feel.
– Take on a reasonable amount of responsibilities
– Work enough but not too much
– Do things the easy and fast way
– Staying focused completely on what you are doing and staying “on the ball” so that you do more things within a smaller amount of time.
– Find time in the morning or late at night to do what you want.
– Use “in between time” such as lunch time and driving time to do something productive.
HAVING A DAILY PLAN
A daily plan is a list that you write down for yourself, that acts as a guideline for your actions on a daily basis. If you follow it, then you will find yourself, actually doing the things that you have set out to do in that day. It can help people to create good habits and good patterns. It doesn’t have to become an obsession or attachment. You can follow your daily plan for a set amount of time, such as 7 days or 1 month and then you can give it a rest.
A Light Axis Healing Session can help you to release distractions from your life, which will create more time. The healing will also help you to know what it is that you truly enjoy and should be focusing your time on, which will make you more satisfied and happier in general. The healing session will also help you to write a daily plan that you can stick to, that will help you to cultivate better actions.
Have a Light Axis Healing Session Today
Please also view our courses and books
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing