Written by in Healing Blog.
Sometimes people can be in a desperate rush to do things and to have things. Their desperation can make them agitated, edgy and angry. They can become too hard on themselves and too hard on others.
Below are some techniques that you can use to be calmer and more peaceful:
– Go for a long slow walk, instead of short quick jog.
– Go to a pond of water and observe the gentle ripples on the surface of the water. Allow the gentle feeling of the water to enter your eyes and the muscles at your eyebrow level. This will relieve tension in your head and mind.
– Do a one day water fast.
– Play a relaxing game by yourself or with others.
– Go to a park and feed the animals such as ducks or squirrels. Their happiness will relax you.
– Have a conversation with a gentle relaxing person.
– Be considerate of other people’s feelings in every moment.
– Take some deep breaths.
– Go outside at night when there are no clouds and observe the starry night sky, and your mind and eyes will totally relax.
– Massage your own neck, as this will help you relax your head and eyes.
– Do yoga, it will relax everything in your body and help to calm you down.
– Drink plenty of water throughout the day. This will release excess toxins and adrenalin from your bloodstream, kidneys and adrenals, which will make you feel more at ease, and less hyper.
– Recognise that you are only human and that other people are only human. Cut yourself some slack and give yourself some credit.
A Light Axis Healing Session can help you to be calmer and more peaceful. Have a Light Axis Healing Session Today
Please also view our courses and books
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing