How To Make Better Decisions.
Doing something creative can help you to practice the decision making process. Website designers practice making many decisions all the time, about what will make a website look nice and what won’t work. Musicians and visual artists, also make many decisions while they create art. People in business management and executive positions make many decisions on a daily basis. These people are good at making decisions.
To make good decisions:
1. Have an idea of what you want and write it down.
2. Be prepared to go ahead with thoughts, ideas and actions, and be prepared to let go of thoughts, ideas and actions.
3. Be prepared to “not do something” that you were planning on doing. Be prepared to change your mind in a short space of time.
4. Evaluate what is beneficial for you and what isn’t.
5. Use the rule of thumb. “If in doubt, leave it out”.
6. Don’t do something that you will have to undo. Don’t agree to something with someone, unless you are going to do it. It is bad karma to go against your word.
7. Be prepared to take good necessary risks and be prepared to trust completely when you are guided by nature to do something.
8. Don’t make decisions that put you in a really bad or stressful situation.
9. Try not to make decisions when you are angry, desperate, anxious, uncertain or confused.
A healing session can help you to release negative emotions that are making it hard to have clarity and hard for you to understand the right decision.
Have a Light Axis Healing Session Today
Please also view our courses and books
Written by Max Mancer – Light Axis Healing